Sunday, January 27, 2013

Potty Training

What kind of mom would I be if I didn't take pictures of potty training?  I knew that when I got back from my Europe trip that I was going to tackle potty training our youngest and that's exactly what I did!  We use the "take your kid to the potty every ten minutes" method until they start to recognize when they need to go.  So we spent a good week close to the porcelain throne.  I couldn't help but snap a few pics.  What else am I gonna use as blackmail when she starts dating?  
Now, what potty time experience would it be without an I Phone?
I tried to be sneaky about taking her picture, but I got caught!

"Mom!  Go AWAY!!!! NO PICTURE!!!!"  No lie!!  That's exactly what she said!  Look at that face!  I'm pretty sure I need to do a post on the many faces of this little girl.  She has a plethora of AWESOME expressions.  Another time . . . another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips