Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Essential Oil Diffuser

I just wanted to preface by saying that I am not getting paid to say what I am about to say.  I just really LOVE this product and I know there are some people that might be interested in this little bit of information.  Our family uses essential oils.  I won't say which oils due to possible legality issues, but if you are curious which ones just leave a response and I will get back to you.  Anyhoo...I have wanted a diffuser for a really long time, but couldn't afford the one that a certain popular oil company sells.  I wasn't crazy about how theirs looked either.  So I found this one and decided to take a chance.  SOOOO glad that I did!  This thing works really well, blends in with my existing knick knacks, and has more timer options that some other diffusers.  It also has like four different colored lights (my kids like to choose which color) or you can use it without a light.  And the best thing about this diffuser . . . the price!  $46.99 with prime shipping!  AWESOME!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips