Saturday, March 9, 2013

Why I LOVE Amazon

Seriously, I LOVE Amazon.com!  For instance, I recently ordered this book for homeschool

It wasn't exactly what I thought it was going to be.  It's a little more complex than I wanted.  Anyways, I went to amazon.com to request a return and guess what happened when I made my request?  A message popped up that said "Because you are such a loyal customer you can go ahead and keep this item and we will refund your money."  Can you say AWESOME???!!!!
Another reason I love amazon is the convenience.  Case and point, I had a coupon for a white board that I wanted for homeschool.  The coupon was at a store that would take me a good 20-30 mins. each way to get to, plus I would have to lug 4 kids around and most likely have to skip giving my 2 year old a nap just to grab this white board.  Just for kicks I thought I would check amazon.  Low and behold they had a similar magnetic white board, same size for just a dollar more and with prime shipping!  DONE!!!
I LOVE AMAZON!!!  WHO ELSE IS WITH ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips