Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wild Orange

I just found out some pretty awesome things about wild orange today and I thought I would share them with you!
Wild orange is cold pressed from the orange peel and is excellent for revitalizing and energizing.
It is great for treating bronchitis, the flu and cold, lowering high cholesterol, and it has anti-cancer properties. It can help control appetite, reduce inflammation, and it is also antiseptic and antifungal. 
I LOVE wild orange! I put it in my diffuser and my household cleaners. I even put it in my water and wear it as a perfume when I am needing a little pick me up. And guess what? You can get a bottle FREE just by coming to my class on Tuesday 4/9/2013 or 4/10/2013 @ 7pm! How cool is that?
Not only will you get to learn some pretty amazing things about essential oils, but you'll get to take home a free bottle of wild orange!!! 
So if you are interested in coming please email me to RSVP to
heatherhamm@me.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips