Thursday, April 18, 2013

Gumpaste Flowers, One Cool Dude, Muffins, and a Bra Holster

I got you to read with bra holster, didn't I?! So this post is just some of the happenings of the day. Today I tried my hand at making gum paste flowers. I will have to show you later the finished product. I'm not even going to say what it's for. You'll just have to wait and see. My kids hate it when I say that.
This awesome little man got a brand new pair of jeans and a shirt. He also lucked out when I found these sunglasses at the dollar store. Who's in the coolest mom in the world category today? That's right! It's me! But only for today! Tomorrow I will go back into the dog house when I make him clean his room or have when I make him take 6 bites of his dinner instead of 3.
Today we got to see some really good friends for a brief moment. They are just stopping through on their way to a cruise. They have to get up at 4 in the morning and I REFUSE to get up that early for anyone! Sorry friends! I don't even get up that early for my family. So I made muffins for them to grab on their way to the airport. Lemon Blueberry! Mmmmm....
And I know this is what you've all been waiting for! This is me wearing a bra holster! I decided to take a picture of me wearing it due to several people on facebook asking about if its really as cool as they say it is on the advertisements. And let me just tell you. YES IT IS!!! You can't even see it. Pretty amazing! I got this in my stocking at Christmas time and was totally skeptical that you wouldn't be able to see it under a fitted shirt, but you really can't! And this shirt is pretty thin too and you can't even see where the handle is. Pretty sweet!  O.K. Now that your curiosities have been answered you can move on. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. WORD. Bra Holster!!!! That's it......we're TOTALLY kindred spirits. :) Haha. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips