Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Food First and Water Fun

Today my kiddos had their first Chickfila experience. We don't have one of these close by in our neck of the woods so we decided to give it a try. I thought it was pretty tasty and so did the kids. Truth be told I think they were just super excited to have some soda. 


 We also let the kids run through the outdoor malls water feature they had. It was probably a little on the cold side to do this, but they didn't complain. The LOVED it and it was probably the highlight of their day.







 This was my FAVORITE part. My sweet hubby was awesome enough to run through and play with the kids and on one of his final runs he got hit. And he got hit good. Right in the crotch! It totally looked like he peed his pants. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Even people passing by were cracking up. It was classic!
 And you can't have an experience like that without a good dose of mocking. My dad made sure go give my hubby his fair share. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips