Sunday, April 7, 2013

Do Not Dwell In Darkness

I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This weekend I had the opportunity to listen to our church's general conference. I look forward to these weekends twice a year and always come away with a feeling of hope and a resolve to be a better person. This quote is only one of many that really struck me. This quote can pertain to so many different aspects of our lives. Right now I feel like when I read the news and hear about all of the horrible and scary things that are going on right now I have an impending sense of doom. But these words give me hope. Even though these things are not going to go away anytime soon I can find peace and light through our Savior, Jesus Christ. With Him all things are possible and I know that I don't have to be afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips