Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Someone turns 4

Shortly after the 4th of July we get to celebrate this little girls birthday. She's got a whole lot of personality for someone so small!
For the kids' birthdays I usually take them out for lunch with just mom. She couldn't wait for our "date".
 She got her very first corndog and LOVED it! Can't you tell? :)
 She also requested a pink cake. This cake was so pink I think it even tasted pink. She couldn't wait for it to come out of the oven.
 And she didn't want just 4 candles. That just wasn't enough. And she would not be denied!
 We were also SUPER lucky to have cousins come and stay with us during Piglets birthday. It was so much fun and as I'm writing this I'm realizing I am longing for those summer days and to be closer to family. Miss these kiddos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips