Monday, January 19, 2015

A Wedding!

This past summer my amazing sister got married! 
I'm so happy for her and her new hubby! They are perfect for each other and can't wait to get to know my new brother in law better.

The decorations at the reception were perfect! Most of what we used to decorate with came from the company my sister used to work for Lights for all Occasions.
And everyone got to take their glasses home as a thank you favor.

 And it's a rare moment when my kiddos are in coordinating or matching outfits so I tried to take the opportunity to get a picture, but our youngest kiddo was full of attitude that night.
 See what I mean!
My sister asked if I would make her cake and cupcakes and this is what I came up with. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!
 She also asked if I would make cupcakes. They were SUPER tasty! And the role brownie bites with caramel frosting weren't half bad either. Not bad at all! :)



 And even though she was being super spunky, at least I got this super cute picture of these two! They danced the night away and ate more sugar than I want to know about. It was the perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips