Thursday, January 15, 2015

A Bridal Shower

My super cute and talented sister got married over the summer and I was lucky enough to be able to throw her a bridal shower.
This was the table for people to set the gifts on. For my gift I asked her future husband what he loved about Chelsea. I then made a chalkboard sign with all of his responses.
This is how it turned out!
This is the drink table. I wish I took a better picture of the water bottle labels. I designed them to say Eat, drink and be married. 
 And no bridal shower would be complete with out good food. My sister LOVES breakfast foods so I ran with that. Mini pancakes topped with a little ring and raspberry, mini yogurt parfaits, quiche, bacon, grapes, mini donuts and donut holes, french toast sticks and an assortment of homemade syrups.
And then as a take home favor I canned strawberry jam in these super cute little jars and then made the labels using my moms silhouette. I hope the jam tasted good! I never got to try any of it! :( But it was pioneer woman's recipe so it couldn't of been to bad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips