Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentines Day

Every Valentines Day I try and do a special dinner for the kids and this year was no exception.  It was pretty crazy in our house this Valentines Day so I had to simplify a bit, but I wasn't about to let this tradition go.  
Roses, m&m's sprinkled on the table, special cups that turn milk pink, valentine crayons, and red nail polish for the girls was what I could come up with this year.  And lets not forget the heart shape pizza from Papa Murphy's.
Oh, and let's not forget the straws that had mustaches or lips on them.  I thought they were cute!
And this is what it's all about.  They LOVED it!  My kids look forward to this every year and wait upstairs till everything is ready and then come down.  They are so funny about the whole thing and act surprised EVERY year.  That's what I LOVE about it!  We were lucky to share our special dinner with some cousins this year and that made it even better!

I'm pretty sure this little girl ate every m&m on the entire table and didn't touch her pizza. But it's valentines day, right?!  Chocolate comes first in my mind. And not just on Valentines Day, but ALWAYS!
For dessert we had M&M milkshakes. We used some of the Valentines m&m's so it turned the shakes pink.  
 And to fancy them up, just a little whipped cream and sprinkles.  Mmmm....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips