Sunday, February 3, 2013

Nail Salon

The girls had a couple of friends over the other day and my oldest wanted nothing more than to do a beauty salon complete with painted nails.  I told her she had to find a way to do it where it wouldn't get on the carpet, bathroom floor, or bathroom counter.  She was a little deflated, but was determined to find a way to make it happen.  This is what she came up with.
It worked perfectly!  And I love the name she came up with for the salon.  Nails and Beauty at Your Duty.
The finished product.  I thought her friend picked the perfect color to match her shirt.  They had such a fun time and I am so glad that my kids have such good friends to play with.  We have been truly blessed since moving here to find a homeschool family that has kids all the same ages as ours and goes to the same church as us.  They even have a similar homeschool philosophy . . . AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips