Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cooking Class Part 1

Every other Friday we participate in a homeschool co-op swap.  Porkchop goes to Kinderboys and I keep the girls and pick up two of their friends for a cooking/baking class.  I decided we couldn't have proper cooking/baking instruction without proper attire.  And I also decided that any apron in the store wouldn't do!  A) They were to expensive and B) they weren't that cute.  So off I went to Hobby Lobby to find some fabric . . . cheap fabric.  After all, I had to make 4 of them.  I found this red and white polka dot fabric that I thought was sweet and then I found some ruffle trim that I knew I could incorporate somehow.  The flowers were at Hobby Lobby too and already had a safety pin on them so I can remove them for washing.  My mother-in-law had some old white pillowcases that she donated that I used to make the waist piece/tie.  I LOVE how they turned out and that the girls all match for their class.  Later I will post what we are learning about!  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Blogging tips