Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Carpet Deodorizer

So I just made my own carpet deodorizer and it ROCKS! And it only takes a few simple ingredients. Baking Soda, Borax, and essential oils of choice! That's it! For me I went with Lavender, Eucalyptus, and Lemon. What's great about this is that not only does it deodorize but also serves as pest deterrent such as ants, spiders and dust mites.  So here's how you make it... 
Combine 1/2 cup soda, 1/2 cup and several drops of oils of your choice depending on how strong you want the scent. I did quite a few drops because I like to be able to really smell it. 
Sprinkle your mixture on your carpet and let sit for about 15 minutes and then vacuum it up! It's that simple! Now go! Clean your carpets! Your home will smell AMAZING!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips